- 1. What is Tutor Club USA?
- Tutor Club USA is a solution provider for children who are in Kindergarten to 12th, in their areas of interest and extra-curricular activities.
- We have a team of tutors who are familiar with all the activities of learners.
- 2. What is the schedule for Tutor Club USA services?
We have two different session plans you can take: one for two days in a week and one for three days in a week. You can customize the schedule as per your need. All other extra-curricular tutoring can be scheduled according to your needs. Please contact our admins to customize schedules.
We encourage you to schedule a meeting with our admin team to pick the right plan for your child. Our admin team will evaluate your learners’ academic status and suggest the right class and session for them. To meet your family's busy schedule, we offer convenient hours, including after-school, evening and weekend sessions.
- 3. What types of services does Tutor Club USA provide?
Tutor Club USA has different programs:
- Every core subject
- Extracurricular STEM projects
- Counseling for parents
Please see question # 10 for more information.
- 4. How can my learners join Tutor Club USA?
The best way to join tutor club USA is by registering through our website. You can also email or call our admins if you do not feel comfortable with the website. To register from our website please click the student tab and fill out the information required.
- 5. I want to join Tutor Club USA as a tutor. What’s the process I have to follow?
The best way to join tutor club USA is by registering through our website. You can also email or call our admins if you do not feel comfortable with the website. To register from our website please click the Tutor tab and fill out the information required. You also need to provide your required documents.
- 6. What is the cost of tutoring of Tutor Club USA?
It starts from $110.00 per month and varies as per grade and days you want service. Please review our pricing details for more information. It will vary as per the specific needs of your child, as well the academic goals you set for your family. Contact our officials to get specific information about costs.
- 7. Does Tutor Club USA have any special offers for new customers?
Yes. We offer a bonus for enlisting two children in the same family, or teaching multiple children from different families at once (say at a friend’s house). Please review our pricing details for more info or contact our admin office via email or phone listed in our contact info.
- 8. What makes Tutor Club USA's tutoring so effective?
Tutor Club USA's custom learning experience starts with your child's exact academic strengths and needs, or 'skill gaps.' Our tutors use a highly effective method of instruction after pin pointing the capability of students. We provide feedback to parents after each class and will suggest parents to motivate the learners in required area.
- 9. How do I see my student’s progress if s/he joins Tutor Club USA?
Our tutor provides you feedback after each class and will re-test your child periodically to see how much he or she has advanced in each area of need. Our administrative staff will share those progress reports with you, as well as schedule regular monthly conferences with you to discuss how your child is advancing through his or her individualized program.
- 10. What main programs does Tutor Club USA offer?
A. Program for K-12:
- Mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics)
- Science (Biology, Physics)
- English (Reading and Writing)
- Foreign Languages (Nepali, ESL)
- Daily School Activities Monitoring
- Science Projects
- Tech Design (Robotics) Projects
- Engineering Projects
- Mathematics Projects
- Web Design
- Leadership Training
- 11. What specialty do Tutor Club USA tutors have?
Our tutors are all college graduates. They will evaluate your learners’ need and motivate them to be a successful student.
- 12. Can Tutor Club USA tutors provide my learners with individual attention?
Yes, our goal is to provide your learners individual attention. Customized home tutoring is our specialty.
- 13. Does Tutor Club USA offer bilingual services?
Yes, many of Tutor Club USA tutors are bilingual.
- 14. Does Tutor Club USA tutors work with my child's teacher or school?
No. Tutor Club USA is meant to be extracurricular individual tutoring for your child. We do not meddle with their school life unless you would like to share with us so that we may better assist your child.
- 15. How do I know my child needs a tutor?
There are some clear signs that your child may need a tutor. If your child is losing interest in learning, struggling to focus on reading or homework, receiving poor test scores or developing low self-esteem, it is important to take action early and contacts us for further steps. A good personal tutor inspires and helps students develop study habits and organizational skills that will result in significantly improved schoolwork and test scores.
- 16. My child has lost all interest in school. How can Tutor Club USA tutors help him/her get motivated?
- Keeping students engaged through genuine personal praise.
- Ensuring students start at the appropriate skill level so every lesson is challenging, yet not frustrating.
- Student-focused tangible rewards for achievement.
When you combine work that allows for a feeling of achievement with earned rewards and incentives, a students' motivation skyrockets!